Holiday Manners Class | December 5th from 3p-4p PST on Zoom
Join us for a festive and informative manners class on Sunday, December 5th from 3p-4p Pacific Time.
This 60-minute virtual (Zoom-based) class introduces students to a variety of life skills to make others feel comfortable and valued.
Designed for students ages 7-12.
Once registered, you will receive an email with a Zoom Link for access to our class.
Class is limited to 15 students - register soon!
The class includes:
- Polite Introductions
- Importance of making others around you feel comfortable (empathy)
- Table setting guidance
- Table manners guidance
- Polite table conversation
- Gratitude and thank you note writing
Please have the following at hand for this class:
- 8.5" X 11" printed placemat found at this link.
- Fork, knife, and soup spoon
- Plate, bowl, and cup
- Slice of bread or roll
- Something to scoop out of a bowl – soup, cereal, etc.
- Piece of protein or fruit to cut – a Banana is a great choice!
- Notecard and envelope