Embroidered Pleated Cotton Face Masks | Child and Adult Sizes
Satsuma Uniform is pleased to offer our pleated cotton masks for children and adults.
Each mask features a channel for a removable nose wire (twist-tie, floral wire, wired ribbon, etc.) AND a filter pocket to insert a non-woven material such as a coffee filter or paper towel.
Your purchase supports our workforce training program that provides living wages for refugees and immigrants in the Pacific Northwest. Thank you!
- Child size measures 5.75" wide x 3.25" high (6.5" when worn) - 6" long ear elastics
- Adult size measures 6.75" wide x 3.75" high (7" when worn) - 7" long ear elastics
PPE Cotton Masks Feature
- Opening at base of mask to insert non-woven layer of protective material
- 3mm SOFT latex-free ear cording
- 100% cotton dual layer quilting cotton made softer with every wash
- Sewn by Seattle-area refugee and immigrant women participating in Satsuma Designs' and Refugee Artisan Initiative's workforce development program
- Monogram option is for 2-3 initials ONLY
- Monogram style features First Name-Last Name-Middle Name initials in the traditional monogramming style. Example: Jane Marie Wilson would be JWM. All other embroidery styles are sewn as First-Middle-Last
- All embroidery is done in white thread
- Embroidery measures approximately .75"-2"
- Wash masks before using for the first time
- Wash masks after daily wear
- REMOVE nose wire and filter material before washing
- Wash in warm water with like colors and tumble dry
Health Notes and Disclaimer
- Please follow all healthcare directives and recommendations.
- NOT MEDICAL GRADE PPE, SATSUMA DESIGNS LLC ASSUMES NO HEALTHCARE LIABILITY.