Magical Manners Etiquette Class | Saturday November 10th from 2:30-3:30p
Brand Satsuma Designs
Magical Manners Etiquette Class
Are your kiddos the picture of etiquette at the dinner table and when meeting and engaging with grown-ups? If they're like mine, they could use a few pointers!
Today's modern and busy lifestyles call for traditional graces. Help your kids move from informal to formal settings with ease, grace and guaranteed compliments on their behavior!
Discover the power of Magical Manners | Entertaining Etiquette Classes for Kids at Satsuma Kids Shop located at 8511 35th Avenue NE, Seattle 98115.
This is a drop-off event designed for children ages 5 to 12.
10 Students Maximum. Sign up fast!
Can't make our class? Schedule your Magical Manners House Call with a visit to teach your students in the comfort and familiarity of home. Call or text Jennifer at 206-604-6465.
Let the party begin!
Here's a brief outline of children will experience at the Magical Manners event.
- Little guests arrive and greet one another.
- Guests are invited to help set the table in a fun manner that teaches independence
- Guests enjoy a delicious snack while using their Magical Manners*
- Guests will learn how to handle menu pitfalls and unfamiliar foods - Don't like fish or olives? We'll show you what a polite guests does!
- Learn how to write a thank you note
Guests will receive
- Valuable table, conversation and etiquette skills tailored to their developmental stage
- Confidence to test their new Magical Manners and help set the table at the next family meal
- Skills to write a thank you note
Space is limited. If this session fills up there will be more to follow. Thanks so much!
* please call us at 206-604-6465 with any questions and to note any dietary requests (gluten, nut or dairy free, etc.).
To be added to our newsletter list for future class dates, please SUBSCRIBE HERE. Thank you!
The class was nothing short of awesome...I have already seen marked improvement and we are going to put in practice an incentive jar for her to earn a special dinner with the menu of her choosing. The class made it fun and engaging in a way that we weren’t able to based on mealtime alone." - Karrie, Seattle
"My daughter is using please and thank you without needing reminders as well as placing her napkin in her lap! What a success!" - Paige, Seattle
"Our kids enjoyed themselves at the Magical Manners! Sometimes, a special event for your kids like this can teach them concepts in a more powerful way than hearing it at the dinner table, every night ad nauseam. The beautiful setting and creative delivery will has had lasting effects. We will share this with all our friends!" - Mona, Seattle
"That was really an hour?! It felt like 20 minutes!" 9 year old happy student, Bellevue
Details to Read
About Instructor Jennifer Porter
With tales from the front line of manners coaching AND parenting, Jennifer bring a unique perspective to her etiquette classes. Her love for children and helping create a world that overflows with courtesy and kindness is the foundation for her popular manners classes.
Jennifer is a certified event planner with extensive event planning, marketing and sales experience. With respect to protocol and etiquette, she spent her early career in Washington, D.C. developing executive level seminars for women in government leadership and private enterprise.
* Certified Food Handler