Magical Manners Workshop for Girls Scouts | 12/7/19 at GSWW Everett
Magical Manners Workshop for Girls Scouts
Who: Daisies, Brownies and Juniors
When: Saturday, 12/7/2019 - 3:30p-4:45p
Where: Girl Scouts of Western Washington Everett Location | 3224 Wetmore Ave A, Everett, WA 98201
Cost: $22.75/Scout - Class limited to 20 Scouts - sign up fast!
Other: GSWW requires 2 adults for every 8 girls. We invite parents to stay through the workshop and if numbers allow, parents may drop off and pick up.
Welcome! Satsuma is delighted to offer our celebrated Magical Manners class to Girl Scouts of Western Washington.
Magical Manners is an interactive and entertaining etiquette class that teaches:
- Confident personal introductions with solid handshakes and eye contact
- Appropriate table manners
- How to set a table
- Polite conversation skills
- Common courtesies, and
- How to write a gracious Thank You note
- 75 minute entertaining and interactive class
- Light snack incorporated into the class
- Magical Manners Please Set the Table placemat
- Action plan for Magical Manners maintenance at home
- Scout Manners Patch
Details to Read
About Instructor Jennifer Porter
With tales from the front line of manners coaching AND parenting, Jennifer brings a unique perspective to her etiquette classes. Her love for children and helping create a world that overflows with courtesy and kindness is the foundation for her popular manners classes.
Jennifer is a certified sustainable event planner with extensive event planning, marketing and sales experience. With respect to protocol and etiquette, she spent her early career in Washington, D.C. developing executive level seminars for women in government leadership and private enterprise.
* Certified Food Handler