Villa Academy Logo Embroidered Cotton Face Mask | Child and Adult Sizes
Your purchase supports our workforce training program that provides living wages for refugees and immigrants in the Pacific Northwest. Thank you!
Just in time for back to school (whatever mode it takes!) Satsuma Uniform is pleased to offer our school logo embroidered PPE cotton masks for children and adults.
Each mask features a channel for a removable nose wire (twist-tie, floral wire, wired ribbon, etc.) AND a filter pocket to insert a non-woven material such as a coffee filter or paper towel.
- Child size measures 5.75" wide x 3.25" high (6.5" when worn) - 6" long ear elastics
- Adult size measures 6.75" wide x 3.75" high (7" when worn) - 7" long ear elastics
PPE Cotton Masks Feature
- Opening at base of mask to insert non-woven layer of protective material
- 3mm SOFT latex-free ear cording
- 100% cotton dual layer quilting cotton made softer with every wash
- Sewn by Seattle-area refugee and immigrant women participating in Satsuma Designs' and Refugee Artisan Initiative's workforce development program
- Wash masks before using for the first time
- Wash masks after daily wear
- REMOVE nose wire and filter material before washing
- Wash in warm water with like colors and tumble dry
Health Notes and Disclaimer
- Please follow all healthcare directives and recommendations.
- NOT MEDICAL GRADE PPE, SATSUMA DESIGNS LLC ASSUMES NO HEALTHCARE LIABILITY.