PPE Cotton Face Masks for Children and Adults (2 packs)
Masks DO NOT Include Embroidered Logo. To order your school's embroidered mask, click here!
Just in time for back to school (whatever mode it takes!) Satsuma Uniform is pleased to offer our PPE cotton masks for children and adults.
Every Purchase Donates One Mask for a Seattle Public School Student In Need of a Cotton Mask.
These masks are sold in sets of two dual-layer 100% quilting cotton that becomes softer with every wash.
Each mask features a channel for a removable nose wire (twist-tie, floral wire, wired ribbon, etc.) AND a filter pocket to insert a non-woven material such as a coffee filter or paper towel.
Your purchase supports our workforce training program that provides living wages for refugees and immigrants in the Pacific Northwest. Thank you!
- Child size measures 5.75" wide x 3.25" high (6.5" when worn) - 6" long ear elastics
- Adult size measures 6.75" wide x 3.75" high (7" when worn) - 7" long ear elastics
PPE Cotton Masks Feature
- Opening at base of mask to insert non-woven layer of protective material
- 3mm SOFT latex-free ear cording
- 100% cotton dual layer quilting cotton made softer with every wash
- Sewn by Seattle-area refugee and immigrant women participating in Satsuma Designs' and Refugee Artisan Initiative's workforce development program
- Wash masks before using for the first time
- Wash masks after daily wear
- REMOVE nose wire and filter material before washing
- Wash in warm water with like colors and tumble dry
Health Notes and Disclaimer
- Please follow all healthcare directives and recommendations.
- NOT MEDICAL GRADE PPE, SATSUMA DESIGNS LLC ASSUMES NO HEALTHCARE LIABILITY.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Great fit easy to use cooler than the disposable masks