Manners Classes + Events
Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, we are not hosting in-person classes, but are booking the following four 1-hour interactive Zoom classes:
For Children and Teens
- Girl Scout Troop Classes | includes Manners Patch
- Friends and Family Table Manners + Common Courtesies Class
- Student Zetiquette for Optimal Distance Learning
- Magical Manners - Table Manners and Courtesy Coaching
- Teen Tech Etiquette
- Essential Interview and Communication Skills for Teens
Self-Guided Manners Course
Mastering Mealtime | Transform Your Kids into Enthusiastic Table Setting + Clearing Pros in Just 5 Days
Self-guided multi-module manners class for children | $19 package price includes:
- Audio Guides | 6 Sessions
- Video Guides | 2 Sessions
- Table Setting Supply Checklist (PDF)
- Mastering Mealtime Placemats (PDF) in 2 sizes (8.5"x11" and 12"x18")
- Mastering Mealtime Vol. 1 Spotify Playlist
- Private Facebook Group for exclusive offers, Q+A, and community (Click on the Facebook link to request access)
- Communication Skills Training
- Customer Care Success to Boost the Bottom Line
- Internal Team Development for Success
Children's classes are $120 (plus tax) with a target class size of no more than 12 students. We encourage you to connect with friends and family to book your group class.
Business classes begin at $120 (plus tax). Please reach out for a proposal to meet your team's specific needs, which includes a complimentary 15 conversation to help assess.
Please email, call or text to discuss a class that works for you - jennifer @ satsumadesigns.com or ring (206) 604-6465. We look forward to serving you!
Delighted Parents Say...
The class was nothing short of awesome...I have already seen marked improvement and we are going to put in practice an incentive jar for her to earn a special dinner with the menu of her choosing. The class made it fun and engaging in a way that we weren’t able to based on mealtime alone." - Karrie, Seattle
"My daughter is using please and thank you without needing reminders as well as placing her napkin in her lap! What a success!" - Paige, Seattle
"Our kids enjoyed themselves at the Magical Manners! Sometimes, a special event for your kids like this can teach them concepts in a more powerful way than hearing it at the dinner table, every night ad nauseam. The beautiful setting and creative delivery will has had lasting effects. We will share this with all our friends!" - Mona, Seattle
"That was really an hour?! It felt like 20 minutes!" 9 year old happy student, Bellevue
The girls loved it and “taught” us what they learned on the way home! Thank you! - Sarah, Seattle