We love to make new friends! Reach out if you'd like to partner about the topics our team loves most - parties, crafts, recipes and creating moments to celebrate every day! Are you a brand that that serves families? Let's talk!
Please email jennifer @ satsumadesigns.com. Please write COLLABORATE in the subject line so it floats to the top of the inbox!
The Give More Blog is written by former lifestyle and interiors editor and Satsuma founder, Jennifer Porter. It is a daily read for women and parents across the world.
If you're interested in letting us help tell your brand story with our engaged, creative and thoughtful audience, please email jennifer @ satsuma designs.com.
Sponsored posts filled with creative and visually-rich content are now being scheduled. Pricing begins at $150. Not sure? Here's more about us and always feel free to reach out.
Jennifer is the former Market Editor of Seattle Homes & Lifestyles Magazine and Lifestyle Editor of Vodka Magazine, an LA-based trend publication. Her written work and designs have appeared in a variety of publications as well. See clips here.
A certified event planner, Jennifer is also wild about parties! If you have a product, event or idea for which you'd like careful and customized content, let us help.
- Over 40,000 page views per month
- 92% female audience
- 60% between ages 25-44
- Social Media Reach | Pinterest | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | YouTube
Blog Post Portfolio | Selected Sponsorships
- Raspberry Rum and Coke Cocktail | Coca-Cola and Bacardi
- Bunny Hop Math Facts Game | Box Tops for Education
- Savvy Travel with Small Pets | Purina
- Frozen Yogurt Granola Cups | Box Tops for Education
- Mobile Party Must | Seattle Party Bus
- Bowl Game Fiesta | RO*TEL
- DIY Bird Feeder Ornaments | Coca-Cola and Kroger
- Graveyard Halloween Bark | Kelloggs
- DIY Big Boo Kit | MARS
- Kale Chicken Caesar Bruschetta | Dreaming Tree Wines
- Back to School Made Beautiful | Pilot Pens
Brand Spotlight + Testimonials
"When I approached Jennifer about contributing to our blog with a recipe, she instantly accepted the challenge and put together the perfect spring recipe we were looking for. A gifted writer and storyteller, she's also strong in providing eye-catching visuals to go along with her content. Pacific Coast Harvest is looking forward to working with her again!" | Mike, Digital Media Manager at Pacific Coast Harvest
"Our team absolutely loves what you've created!" | Marie, Marketing at Squeeze Dried
"Jennifer is friendly, professional, and such a pleasure to work with!" | Becky at Brightech