Book a Party
BOOK A PARTY AT SATSUMA KIDS SHOP
Let us create a magnificent and magical event for your little one or Mother-to-be. We offer children's birthday parties and baby showers both on and off-site. With our extensive event planning experience and partners such as Little Kitchen Catering we are ready to delight you and your guests. Call 206-604-6465 or email jennifer @ satsumadesigns.com to design your party today!
Book a Birthday Party at Satsuma Kids Shop
Is your little one a princess or fairy? How about a crafty little imp? All of them? Yes! Host your little one's birthday bash at Satsuma Kids Shop.
Choose from our party themes below or let's create one of your own!
- Ballerina Princess Party - tutu + wand making
- DIY Hair Flair Party - hair clips, headbands and bow making
- Craftastic Arts + Craft Party - crafts galore based on a theme of your choice
- Fancy Dress Tea Party - we'll create a proper tea party by making our own place settings and hair flair followed by a scrumptious English tea.
- Mommy and Me Tea Party - we'll create festive hair flair and enjoy a proper English tea with treats from Little Kitchen Catering.
We'll craft one-of-a-kind treasures for the kids to enjoy. Crafting Item examples include: wands, tutus, crowns, hair flair, easy sewing projects and more.
Email - jennifer (at) satsumadesigns.com - or call me - 206-604-6465 - to put together a custom party for your little one. I would love to help!
Price of $30/child includes
- Up to 12 child (includes Guest of Honor and sibling(s)) | Up to 10 guests for 4 and 5 year olds
- 1.5 hour party
- Cupcakes from Cafe Javasti's Little Kitchen and Lemonade - Tea Party includes full tea services with food and is $34/guest
- Guests leave with their own craft, which can serve as a generous party favor
- Music + Art + Crafting + Story time + Cupcakes + Gifts + Spell Casting + Games + Fun!
- Festive photo booth with props for capturing fun and kids' creations! (optional, please request)
- Schedule for one of the following: Saturday 3:30-5p or 4-5:30p; Sunday 2-3:30p or 2:30-4p
Designed for kids ages 4-9 years. $150 minimum.
This is a drop off event for guests and we welcome family of the host/hostess to stay.
Email jennifer (at) satsumadesigns.com for details and to talk about your magical birthday party!
Book a Baby Shower at Satsuma Kids Shop or Let us Help you Host a Craftastic Baby Shower
We invite you to host your favorite Mom-to-be's baby shower or baby sprinkle at Satsuma to celebrate her and all the fun to come.
You'll choose from a variety of crafts to create for Mom-to-be that she will enjoy when baby arrives. Examples include: personalized decoupage baby hangers, decorated onesies in three sizes that grow with baby, baby headband and hat design, bib decorating, toy block design and more.
Let us put a proposal together for you that includes event design, crafting, and catering from our friends at Little Kitchen Catering. Prices start at $200 and includes supplies, event coordination and decor.
Please email us at jennifer @ satsumadesigns.com and put BABY SHOWER in the subject line. We'll get right back to you! If you'd like, please call us at 206-604-6465.
Here's What Families are Saying about Birthdays at Satsuma Kids Shop
"Satsuma put on such a whimsical and unique birthday party for my 6-year-old! I don't know if Jennifer was an elementary school teacher in a previous life, but she could be. As soon as the group of 8 girls interest in one activity would wane, Jennifer would pull out a book, or had them move over to the super cute photo booth, then bring them back to a new activity. Their cupcakes are made by Cafe Javasti's bakery and it was one of the best I've ever had. The girls all left with their tutus and wands and I had a lot of texts from moms saying what a great time the little ladies had!" | Holly in Seattle
"[My daughter's birthday party] was a top notch experience from beginning to end! You kept the girls engaged with fun and creative activities, stories, snacks and games! It's hard keeping nine five year olds occupied but you made it look easy. Thanks for making my daughter's birthday so memorable!" | Pam in Seattle