How to Pack a Wait Time Bag
It's not that I suggest never having down time. By all means get DOWN with your time! What I am proposing is that when you find yourself with 4-8 minutes or more of wait time, seize the moment and get down to business. Start knocking off the Do's from your To Do list.
Here's how to pack a wait time bag with tools you'll need to stay efficient and keep it cute too! Our dual-zip Wet+Dry Bag was designed for so many purposes. From baby wipes and diapers to gym gear and tote bag essentials, the Wet+Dry Bag allows you to stay organized as you knock out your Wait Time To Do List.
When you find yourself in the following situations, you know it's time to pull out your wait time bag. Examples include, but are not limited to: carpool lane, lessons, appointments, bus rides, school conferences, at the park, at the pool, at the salon, wait times are ENDLESS.
For your Wait Time Bag consider including
- Ink pen (for card writing)
- Ball point pen for lists and notes
- Sharpie (optional)
- Small note pad
- Few note cards
- Stamps (you'll have your Smartphone for addresses)
- Mini calculator
- Small nail clipper
- Nail file
- Bottle of neutral polish and/or top coat (you need super fast dry here! Remember you may only have a few minutes, but use them friend!)
- Compact mirror
- Reading material
Here's what to do with the goodies in your Wait Time Bag
- Write cards
- Write thank you notes
- Pay bill(s)
- Budget for monthly expenses
- Plan travel
- Embroider gift tags and gift toppers
- Design a new seasonal door wreath or other home decor piece
- Meal Plan
- Make a grocery shopping list
- Party Plan
- Plan a date night by looking up a hot new spot or restaurant
- Google local restaurant coupons for date night
- Map out kids' birthday party gifts for friends and coordinate carpools
- Plan and coordinate school carpool
- Brow tweeze
- Schedule doctor, dental, chiropractor, acupuncture, beauty treatments, hair appointments, et. al
- Make tomorrow's To Do list!
Today is a gift. Let's put a bow on it!
Find creative and sustainable ways to make family life a delight! Sharing modern etiquette that kids will enjoy.
Satsuma Designs' blog features paid advertising banners, sponsored posts and affiliate links for some of the products mentioned in posts.
We only post about ideas and products we are excited about and opinions are always our own.