Current Craving: Back to School for Baby
One of my favorite types of blog posts for Satsuma Designs is my new Current Craving feature with a nod to pregnant Mommies who may be having wildly changing cravings for food, nesting instincts to stop all other activity and hopefully not too many trips to the loo each night.
Here are some sweet treats to crave this Fall. As kiddos get ready to hit the books, baby can look the part and get an A+ in cute! Enjoy this current craving: Back to School for Baby!
Back to School Baby Fashion
1. Double breasted knit sweater for baby in red from Old Navy.
2. Classic Burberry quilted jacket for girls and boys.
3. FEED burlap diaper bag that's rugged and chic for babies on the go. FEED helps moms and babies too when a purchase of every FEED bag provides one mommy and one baby with micronutrients for one year with every purchase.
4. Ralph Lauren tweed dress with Peter Pan collar for baby girls.
Follow our Baby and Kids Clothes Pinterest Board for more seasonal styles.Follow Satsuma Designs's board Baby and Kids Clothes on Pinterest.
5. Better Basics long sleeve striped onesie from Giggle. Perfect for the bus ride to co-op!
6. Baby canvas toggle jacket will take baby to collegiate level.
7. Marled cozy baby tights in a great ruby color for Fall from Old Navy.
8. Burberry wellies to keep baby dry and super fly.
Today is a gift. Let's put a bow on it!
Find happy and creative living ideas to
celebrate big and small. Let's party!
I also help makers and retailers by sharing formulas for success. ♥ jennifer
Satsuma Designs' blog features paid advertising banners, sponsored posts and affiliate links for some of the products mentioned in posts.
We only post about ideas and products we are excited about and opinions are always our own.