DIY Wire Hanger Heart Wreath
I've been on a roll. A wreath roll, that is. Since last summer I've been obsessed with sprucing up the front door almost every month with a new wreath. Much of my inspiration comes from Pinterest, but for this Valentine's Day Wire Hanger Heart Wreath I dove into the old noodle and came up with this incredibly easy, nearly free, and fully festive ribbon and wire hanger heart wreath to adorn our door from now through February. This design could not be easier and is made even more attractive by the list of materials and their price tags.
Here's what you need to make your own Wire Hanger Heart Wreath:
- Craft mat/work space that you don't mind getting messy with hot glue drips
- Wire coat hanger (brown color is better as it's more neutral against your ribbon)
- 5 yards 2-3" wide ribbon (gros grain or satin work great)
- Optional: coordinating felt to back your wreath. I omitted this step with a great result, but if you have a window on your door where the wire hanger shows through you might want to 'paint the back of the fence' and cover up the wire.
- Glue gun and glue sticks
- Wire cutters (to snip the hook
Today is a gift. Let's put a bow on it!
Find creative and sustainable ways to make family life a delight! Sharing modern etiquette that kids will enjoy.
Satsuma Designs' blog features paid advertising banners, sponsored posts and affiliate links for some of the products mentioned in posts.
We only post about ideas and products we are excited about and opinions are always our own.