Gluten Free Vegan Pumpkin Banana Bread in 20 Minutes
If it feels like we're in full swing for pumpkin season, you're right! Halloween is a few days away and I wondered what to do with a cup of pumpkin I had sitting in the fridge. I whipped up 2 mini pumpkin banana loafs in 20 minutes this Sunday and before I could turn around, one was gone. I'm wrapping up the other quick-like to save for my OWN snacking! I hope you'll try this quick and easy recipe for gluten-free vegan pumpkin banana bread in 20 minutes. Let me know how it goes!
Gluten-Free Vegan Pumpkin Banana Bread in 20 Minutes
- 1 ripe banana
- 1 c pumpkin (organic canned or fresh)
- 1 c gluten-free flour
- 1/2 c light brown sugar
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 c organic unsweetened applesauce (or 1/2 mushy peeled pair as I used here)
- 1/4 c light extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 c dairy free mini chocolate chips (try Enjoy Life’s version)
- Fire up the oven to 350 degrees
- Prep mini loaf tins with cooking spray (I use coconut oil spray)
- Combine ingredients in a bowl
- Add chocolate chips to batter
- Spoon batter into tins approximately 1/2 to 2/3 full (allocate 2 mini tins equally)
- Bake for 20-23 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean from center of on mini loaf
Today is a gift. Let's put a bow on it! 🎀
Find creative and sustainable living ideas to
celebrate big and small. I also help makers and retailers by sharing formulas for success.
Satsuma Designs' blog features paid advertising banners, sponsored posts and affiliate links for some of the products mentioned in posts.
We only post about ideas and products we are excited about and opinions are always our own.