Flourless Chocolate Cake in a Nutribullet
Need a quick dessert that is sure to delight? Try this gluten free flourless chocolate cake in a Nutribullet or blender that comes together in 5 minutes and bakes in 30. I'm a Nutribullet devotee, slurping down a BKA (banana kale almond) smoothie every morning for the past 6 months and honestly, it has changed my life. I vary my morning smoothie, but the idea is the same - something green, something sweet and a little protein for power! I love the Nutribullet so much I like to see what else I can whir up in my little bullet. I make salad dressing and frosting, soup and dessert sauces so I wanted to see if a cake batter would measure up.
It did! Top your flourless chocolate cake with a sweet sauce like these Blueberry Sauce Recipe from My Baking Addiction or this Strawberry Topping Recipe from AllRecipes.com. If you're really short on time, sprinkle powered sugar or cocoa for a polished presentation. I hope you try this flourless chocolate cake in a Nutribullet and let me know how it goes. Send or post a photo or your own recipe and we'll share too! What other out of the ordinary recipes do you make in your blender or Nutribullet?
Gluten Free Flourless Chocolate Cake in a Nutribullet
- 3 large eggs
- 3/4 c sugar
- 1/2 c unsweetened cocoa powder
- 4 oz bittersweet chocolate (65-75%)
- 1/2 c unsalted butter
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Add first three ingredients in order to your Nutribullet or blender
- Melt chocolate and butter in a glass measuring cup or glass bowl in microwave for 1-2 minutes. Watch and stir carefully.
- When chocolate and butter are melted and smooth add to Nutribullet
- Blend for 10 second increments, should only take you a couple to create a think and rich batter.
- Pour into buttered 8" springform pan
- Bake 30-35 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Sprinkle with more cocoa powder or powdered sugar or drizzle with berry sauce.