Flourless Chocolate Cake in a Nutribullet
Need a quick dessert that is sure to delight? Try this gluten free flourless chocolate cake in a Nutribullet or blender that comes together in 5 minutes and bakes in 30. I'm a Nutribullet devotee, slurping down a BKA (banana kale almond) smoothie every morning for the past 6 months and honestly, it has changed my life. I vary my morning smoothie, but the idea is the same - something green, something sweet and a little protein for power! I love the Nutribullet so much I like to see what else I can whir up in my little bullet. I make salad dressing and frosting, soup and dessert sauces so I wanted to see if a cake batter would measure up.
It did! Top your flourless chocolate cake with a sweet sauce like these Blueberry Sauce Recipe from My Baking Addiction or this Strawberry Topping Recipe from AllRecipes.com. If you're really short on time, sprinkle powered sugar or cocoa for a polished presentation. I hope you try this flourless chocolate cake in a Nutribullet and let me know how it goes. Send or post a photo or your own recipe and we'll share too! What other out of the ordinary recipes do you make in your blender or Nutribullet?
Gluten Free Flourless Chocolate Cake in a Nutribullet
- 3 large eggs
- 3/4 c sugar
- 1/2 c unsweetened cocoa powder
- 4 oz bittersweet chocolate (65-75%)
- 1/2 c unsalted butter
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Add first three ingredients in order to your Nutribullet or blender
- Melt chocolate and butter in a glass measuring cup or glass bowl in microwave for 1-2 minutes. Watch and stir carefully.
- When chocolate and butter are melted and smooth add to Nutribullet
- Blend for 10 second increments, should only take you a couple to create a think and rich batter.
- Pour into buttered 8" springform pan
- Bake 30-35 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Sprinkle with more cocoa powder or powdered sugar or drizzle with berry sauce.
Today is a gift. Let's put a bow on it!
Find creative and sustainable ways to make family life a delight! Sharing modern etiquette that kids will enjoy.
Satsuma Designs' blog features paid advertising banners, sponsored posts and affiliate links for some of the products mentioned in posts.
We only post about ideas and products we are excited about and opinions are always our own.