Gluten Free Monster Cookies
Got a hungry little monster on your hands after preschool? Fill her up with this gluten free Monster Cookies recipe featuring peanut butter M&Ms* that just make them a little more special than your standard oatmeal chocolate chip cookies. Take one taste and you'll see why. These easy and delicious gluten free monster cookies will make you forget you're avoiding gluten. That's something even a monster could love! * Please double check the peanut butter M&Ms for gluten allergy.
Serves: 3 dozen cookies
Easy gluten free cookies are a great after school or dessert treat for kids, young and old.
- 3 eggs
- 1 1/4 c light brown sugar
- 1 c sugar
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 12 oz creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 c unsalted butter
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 c peanut butter M&Ms - if you must, you can use plain M&Ms! :)
- 1 c semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 4 1/2 c gluten free quick cooking oats
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Line 2 cookie sheets with parchment paper (or you can use ungreased cookie sheets)
- Blend eggs with sugars
- Mix in salt, vanilla, peanut butter, butter
- Stir in baking powder
- Then add chips and candies and oatmeal
- Use Tablespoons to spoon balls on to cookie sheets
- Bake 10-12 minutes, cool and repeat with one to two sheets to use up dough
Today is a gift. Let's put a bow on it!
Find happy and creative living ideas to
celebrate big and small. Let's party!
I also help makers and retailers by sharing formulas for success. ♥ jennifer
Satsuma Designs' blog features paid advertising banners, sponsored posts and affiliate links for some of the products mentioned in posts.
We only post about ideas and products we are excited about and opinions are always our own.