Introducing Solid Food to Baby: Pantry Checklist
Introducing baby to solid foods is a ride unlike any other! Enjoy the process of sharing new foods, flavors and textures with baby as prescribed by your doctor.
Delight in the journey of discovering what baby loves and what tools you love to use. Here are 8 essentials to have when Introducing Solid Food to Baby: Pantry Checklist. 1. BPA-free feeding spoon from Nuby is lightweight with a small and narrow spoon for baby's comfort.
2. Reversible bib is waterproof and wipe-able on one side and soft and absorbent on the other to double as a drool bib when teething starts.
3. Baby's BPA-free feeding bowls that suction to the high chair tray or table top limit (not eliminate!) air-born food vessels.
4. Convertible wooden high chair grows with baby into a comfortable and easy to clean toddler chair.
5. Mealtime splat mat sits below the high chair during meal and converts to a table cloth for toddler art time.
6. Baby food mill makes preparing homemade baby food easier than a spin around the kitchen. Soften fruits and veggies on the stove top, grind and serve.
7. Make frozen baby food pops to help baby with dexterity while introducing new flavors and textures.
8. First sippy cup for weaning baby from bottle and breast.