Eco-Chic Party | Birthday Cake Service Caddy
Eco-Chic Party | Birthday Cake Service Caddy with Checklist Printable
This post contains affiliate links. If you choose to purchase something featured in the post, I receive a commission on the sale. Thank you!
My Eco-Chic Party series features ways to celebrate more sustainably. Here’s I’m sharing my birthday cake caddy to take the party on the road! And, I’ve designed a checklist that you can store in your caddy so it’s ready to go any time you need it.
As a certified sustainable event planner, I take care to reduce waste in all the events that I plan and host. Family birthday parties are on the table too.
For my daughter’s upcoming birthday, we’re doing an off-site event with pizza and birthday cake to follow.
I’ve put together a birthday cake caddy with supplies that will limit the waste that comes with multiple food courses at any kind of party.
Birthday Cake Service Caddy Supplies
- Plates for guests – I use my favorite melamine Magical Manners Dishware found here.
- Forks for guests – I use lightweight cutlery so it’s easy to cart to parties.
- Cake knife – I use an older chef’s knife that I either place in a sheath or wrap in a dish towel for safety
- Cake server – I bring my cake server to make it easy to place cake slices on the plates. This could be optional, if you’re comfortable serving with the cake knife alone.
- Birthday candles – I reuse my candles and have a little container with both new and used combine. I’ll use an older candle to light the others on the cake or cupcakes.
- Lighter – I use my good old Bic lighter.
- Napkins – Because paper napkins are compostable, I use disposable or cloth cocktail size napkins for birthday party guests.
- Oversize Ziploc Bag – I use a 2 gallon Ziploc to put all dirty utensils in after use. I load the dirty dishes into the dishwasher the minute I get home so I don’t forget they’re in the Ziploc bag!
Caddy for Every Occasion
Use this caddy kit for all kinds of celebrations and adjust to your needs. Choose a plastic container that has locking clips to secure all your materials.
And create caddy’s the serve your needs best. If you’re a frequent pot-luck guest, create a caddy and checklist that includes serving utensils, hot pads, toothpicks for appetizers, and more.
Birthday Cake Service Caddy Checklist
Print my easy to use caddy checklist and store this in your locking plastic tub to use for every birthday.
To use, download the PDF file you’ll find below. Print onto 8.5” x 11” white cardstock and trim to your caddy size if necessary. I’ve left a white border to trim if needed.
Care to Mingle?
Today is a gift. Let's put a bow on it!
Find creative and sustainable ways to make family life a delight! Sharing modern etiquette that kids will enjoy.
Satsuma Designs' blog features paid advertising banners, sponsored posts and affiliate links for some of the products mentioned in posts.
We only post about ideas and products we are excited about and opinions are always our own.