Easy Pumpkin Pie Pancakes
Can't have too much pumpkin is what I say. Pie, bread, soup, puree for baby, smoothies, mashed potato flair and now, pancakes. Yep, pancakes that taste like pumpkin pie. For breakfast. And if the idea of pie for breakfast didn't grab you, can't you just anticipate the euphoria of vitamins A and C coursing through your cells offering better eyesight with each bite? And whether or not pumpkin pie pancakes stave off reading glasses, whip up these pumpkin pie pancakes this weekend (or for Thanksgiving morning) to delight your pilgrims, big and small.
Pumpkin Pie Pancakes (Vegan option)
- 1 Tbs butter or vegan spray oil
- 1/2 c organic canned (or fresh) pumpkin
- 2 c heart healthy Bisquick (or own gluten-free or conventional flour blend)
- 1 1/4 c skim milk or non-dairy milk
- 1 egg or replacer
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- whipped cream and syrup for serving
- Heat and prep pan
- Whisk all ingredients in a large bowl, except whipped cream and syrup
- Pour batter onto hot pan and fry approximately 2 minutes until bubbles start to form in cakes
- Flip cakes another 30 seconds to minute in the pan
- Liberally top pumpkin pie pancakes with whipped cream in syrup in whatever order you prefer
Today is a gift. Let's put a bow on it!
Find happy and creative living ideas to
celebrate big and small. Let's party!
I also help makers and retailers by sharing formulas for success. ♥ jennifer
Satsuma Designs' blog features paid advertising banners, sponsored posts and affiliate links for some of the products mentioned in posts.
We only post about ideas and products we are excited about and opinions are always our own.